Conditions for the participation of horses in events
The horse must be clinically healthy
- without obvious signs of the disease
- they must come from areas not covered by the ban on animal movements
The horse must be vaccinated
- against equine influenza according to the vaccination plan.
The owner presents the horse driving licence
- with the recording of laboratory blood tests for equine infectious anaemia.
- The test must not be older than 6 months.
Principles of the stay at the Srbice farm
no dogs allowed in the whole area
- Applies to all premises and outside buildings
- Each owner feeds and treats the horse independently.
- There is hay and straw available.
- Excrements are disposed of by means of the dung train.
- At the end of the event we ask for a clean box.
- Cars can be parked on the premises.
- The vans will be parked according to the instructions on site